Monday, September 6, 2010

Problems are dragged from long long time ago


Everyone have their own problems...once the particular problems are solve there will be a new one appear, this is all because of our unlimited wants. Already have it, then demand more & more..I wouldn't deny that I am this kind of person, sorry for demanding you so much.
I should be the one that understand the most of the result on "demanding too much". It is neither easy to accept nor change our self to match the WANTS and DEMAND of another person. Because I my self don't like to do so.

After reading a book or magazine (don't know which one) I saw a term says that " love what you choose, and choose what you love" thus making some big decision is important because it might influence our future. Such as career, education, buying properties or even lovers. Do I choose wrongly? or before that i didn't think deeply about the risk and problem that might be facing in the future? or i should think so much and do what ever i think i should or wanted to?

I always think is it I am not confident enough to reject some unwanted offer? or am i too kind to take care other peoples feeling until I lost my own Principe? my answer is YES!! I know i am not confident enough sometimes to make decision, to do something, this is not a good think.
Confidence will help us a lot in our life, lack of confident will proceed to many problems that are unexpected and time costing.

I always think am I regretting to accept your confess so fast?
Should I consider deeply, is it we are suitable to be together? do we really match in our thinking? actually that time i already you are not my
mr right but i still accept ur confess.

Maybe I just want to have a boyfriend to love me. I am selfish!!! i hate myself of doing all things that hurts you so much. We s
houldn't be together at the beginning, or else we might ended by breaking up. But, since we have decide to be together at that moment, we have to take responsible to this relationship, i know u have change a lot to match my wants, so i hope i could change for you to match both of us better. At here now, i know you would say, please don't do so, but i just want to let you know that a lovers relationship is not just depending on 1 person to change and match the another one but both changing to match each.

In the past, i didn't really settle our problems properly and
take it seriously,
i hope it is not too late for me to do so. I don't know how long can we be together & how far are we, but at least in this momen
t i don't hope to break up, i want to try to improve my self and our relationship. Because i don't hope that i have any repentant in the future even after we broke up.That time I would tell my self that i have tried my best to improve.

3 comments:

  1. o___O
    recently u kena what 刺激 ar ??


    两个人能相遇相爱需要很深的缘分
    我一直都这样相信的.
    我很羡慕那些能够结婚白头偕老的情侣~~
    因为他们缘分够深可以从开始一路走下去到结婚甚至白头偕老~
    T________T

    缘分这个东西也不是我们能控制的~
    呵呵
    只想跟你说~ 顺其自然吧~
    你们都很努力的..
    努力就一定会有成果~
    加油~
    祝福你 muacksssssss <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah...u so fast ar!!! i just post only u already read it...geng!! i oso duno wat " ci ji" i get...
    just feel emo...
    yea i agree with wat u say ->两个人能相遇相爱需要很深的缘分, but my problem is i don even know whether i love him or i just love he loves me (his sayang), i always demand on him alot, but he loves me who i am, so i feel i duno how to love someone & i oso duno hoe to love him...err u understand??

    ReplyDelete
  3. didnt know u have a blog!! hahaha

    well shall start by saying this..
    ur previous post are the starts of my jealousy... well probably are earlier than that..
    im always thinks that ure happier with ur friends, always love to enjoys with ur friends.. even i asked u to go somewhere that u have been with ur friends, u will think twice cos probably is just both of us, and u dun feel the enjoyment going out with a bunch of ur friends compared to just go with me... my judgement might wrong, might be right partially, or is dang right only..

    this is what always stuck in my brain, WAYS and far far away from we being gain more maturity in our relationship like now.

    and now, here i am to comment after u posted it 6 months earlier. =)
    and i would like to say this:
    everyone demands for better, even the smallest things in the world. and what makes u feel its good enough? is the heart of satisfaction. without that u will always thinks that everything is always not good enough, even what i do towards you now are not enough for u. heart of satisfaction is hard to gain cos everyone have their own personal targets n goals. and now u do very well towards me already. knowing what i likes n don't s, and most important is u accepted me nw as a imperfect human, as what God creates us as if till now. and also u satisfy for my being as ur friend, and also ur bf

    heart of acceptance are even harder to get. Accepting other ppl’s facts n truth. sometimes i wonder y u can accept other ppl's bad habits and cnt accept me as i am.. and i kinda know why u cnt accept it (well i think so) probably is because u see me as a person who hard to accept the facts, like is fated that u are one of it, you are destined to be with them as classmates for 2 ½ years, thats probably the reason makes u hard to accept me because u cnt tahan me for being a person that just hard to accept these facts. And now, im starting to accept what it is, accepting your destiny that been arranged and created by God, and u also accepting the fact that im a kind of person who will easily be jealous about. So we make the change and this is what we have being now, and im really happy that both of us did change for a better relationship.

    For me, ur confidence is very good. You just need to be BOLD. MORE BOLDER!

    ‘..Maybe I just want to have a boyfriend to love me..’ frankly speaking, i also want a girl to love me too! To experience the feeling of been loved. I admit is kinds fast for me to ask you for couple, and i hope that u are not regretting for what u have done

    For changes, i dun think we’re late to change for each other. Relationship is something that grows and develop from time to time. and now we changed to bring our relationship to a higher level.

    walao... like writing essay only hahhaa
    bt i really hope that u read what i replied for ur post. =)

    love you dear, alot!! muacksss

    ReplyDelete